La Dolce Vita with Tracy Campoli, October 28 - November 2
JOIN TRACY CAMPOLI in Italy
Tracy believes that pleasure is one of the most important aspects of your wellness journey…and what better place to immerse yourself in La Dolce Vita, than in Italy! Tracy is herself a passionate Italophile who has been to Italy over 20 times. She speaks Italian, is a lover of Italian culture, vino and (of course) food. Plus she has always thought of Italy as a a necessary “reset” button.
Now, for the first time ever, she’ll be sharing the magic of Italia with YOU! And, YES, you’ll be experiencing the art of eating in Italy, as well. The ultimate fun experience awaits you!
ABOUT Tracy Campoli
Tracy is busy mom to a toddler, television host and lifestyle and wellness coach who helps busy women optimize their health and wellness without brutal boot camp style workouts or drastic diets. Now with over 28 million views on her YouTube channel, Tracy is the “go to girl” for all things wellness, fitness and inspiration, especially for women over 40.
Tracy has been featured on Good Morning America, Abc 7, and as a television host on the CW network and in publications such as Business Insider, Well + Good, USA Today, Pilates Style and more.
IN THIS EXCLUSIVE, LIFE CHANGING WORKSHOP You’ll…
- Unleash the Magic of PLEASURE: Transforming Your Body and Your Life!
- Use mind-blowing meditations that ignite your energy and rewire your mindset
- Rise and shine with playful morning workouts for all levels
- Stroll, chat, and flourish with wellness walks and heartfelt talks with Tracy
- Crack the code of motivation and consistency (Discover the unexpected truth!)
- Channel your inner Italian anytime, anywhere – effortlessly!
- Implement Tracy’s Unstuck Tools that banish stagnation with ease
- Combine fun with fitness and wellness (Never feel like you’re “working” out again!)
- Embrace the future with Tracy’s anti-aging secrets (Reverse the clock!)
- Live La Dolce Vita!
Day 1, Monday, October 28: Arrival
- Highlights: Arrival, welcome, workshop overview
Upon your arrival at Rome Fiumicino Airport, our private drivers will transport you to the Italian countryside, and your boutique hotel accommodations in the unspoiled village of Città della Pieve. After check-in you’ll enjoy a walking tour of the historic center of the village, followed by a workshop overview with Tracy. Afterwards it’s time to enjoy a welcome aperitivo, followed by a delectable Tuscan-style dinner.
Day 2, Tuesday, October 29: Saffron and the Renaissance
- Highlights: Instruction, saffron tasting, Renaissance walk
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner
This morning, after a delicious breakfast, you’ll join Tracy in the studio space as she begins to guide you through your unique and inspiring wellness journey. After a morning of learning and inspiration, we’ll make our way to our friend, Alessandro’s, saffron shop for a fascinating (and surprising) look at saffron and its uses – both in the kitchen and for wellness. Then it’s time for a delicious saffron tasting (and light lunch) in Alessandro’s former wine cantina.
This afternoon, after some time to relax and recharge with Tracy, we’ll meet up for a “Renaissance walk” that includes a visit inside local churches where you’ll view priceless Renaissance masterpieces, including works by Piero Vannucci (Perugino), a master painter who was born here in Città della Pieve. Afterwards we gather for a friendly aperitivo, followed by dinner at a local trattoria.
Day 3, Wednesday, October 30: Farmers Market and Pasta
- Highlights: Farmers market, wellness walk, pasta lesson
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner
This morning, after breakfast, we’ll make a stop at Valerio’s fruit and vegetable stand for his Wednesday morning produce offerings. Then it’s off with Tracy for morning instruction, followed by an invigorating countryside walk. Lunch today is served up at our friends’ inviting cafe.
After lunch, and some free time, you’ll join Tracy for a brief afternoon session. Then we’ll walk to our friend, Cristian’s, bistrot for an oh-so-fun pasta making lesson that includes a delightful look back at Italy’s history with food. You’ll also take a peek at the “underground” situated beneath Cristian’s wine cantina before heading to the dining room to enjoy a delicious dinner, featuring your handmade pasta, of course!
Day 4, Thursday, October 31: Truffles and Shopping
- Highlights: Truffle hunt, shopping
- Breakfast, lunch
This morning, after breakfast, our drivers will transport you to the hill top village of Monteleone where you’ll enjoy an energetic morning walk with Tracy, along the medieval alleyways, before meeting up with our friends, Michele and Andrea, at their family-owned cafe. From here we’ll make our way to the nearby forest for an amazing truffle hunt with Michele and his fabulous truffle dog, Argo, before returning to the cafe for a truffle tasting and delectable lunch.
In the afternoon you’ll enjoy free time to shop and explore on your own. Be sure to check out the adorable boutiques and artisan shops along Città della Pieve’s main avenue. This evening, aperitivo and dinner are on your own at any one of the town’s inviting cafes or trattorie.
Day 5, Friday, November 1: Thermal Waters
- Highlights: Visit to thermal spa
- Breakfast, dinner
This morning, after breakfast, it’s off to the Tuscan village of San Casciano dei Bagni, and the world-renowned Fonteverde Spa. Here you’ll enjoy a morning of relaxation and wellness in the hot, mineral pools. You might also book a personal treatment or massage on your own, should you wish. Lunch can be taken at your leisure in the poolside cafe.
This afternoon, it’s back to the studio for a final, wrap-up session with Tracy, followed by an aperitivo in a private location. Dinner this evening is cooked up alle brace (over coals) at one of the town’s top restaurants.
Day 6, Saturday, November 2: Departure
Early morning transport to Rome Fiumicino Airport
VENUE Boutique Hotel Vannucci
Hotel Vannucci began as a project of Vittoria Spinola, daughter of King Vittorio Emanuele II, who fled Pisa (and an arranged marriage with her elderly husband) to start a new life with her lover in Città della Pieve. Here, she and her soon-to-be new husband, Paolo, built two villas that became luxurious holiday accommodations for wealthy Romans vacationing in the countryside. In 1903 one of the villas became Hotel Vannucci, and today it maintains the elegance and refinement of its inception, with luxurious sleeping rooms, marble bathrooms and inviting gardens. A stay here is truly special, nestled just outside the medieval walls of the historic, and unspoiled, village of Città della Pieve.
- 5 nights stay at Boutique Hotel Vannucci, Città della Pieve
- Group transportation to/from Rome Fiumicino Airport on arrival and departure days
- Private transportation service to/from all towns and sites included in the itinerary
- Daily instruction with Tracy
- All breakfasts
- 3 lunches
- 4 dinners featuring regional specialties and accompanied by local wines
- Pasta-making lesson
- Visit to local famers’ market
- Village and countryside walks
- Saffron tasting
- Use of yoga mats
Not included: Airfare or transportation, outside of that listed in the trip itinerary, alcoholic drinks or meals ordered “on your own”, gratuities for drivers and hotel staff
The Unexpected is Part of the Journey: Sometimes unexpected things come up. If there is unscheduled closing or schedule change, we carefully pivot to include something that is equally as wonderful and interesting, so that the quality of your experience is never at risk. ☺️
DATES & PRICES
- October 28 – November 2, 2024
- Trip Price: $4,995 USD – $5,595 USD per person (choose room type upon booking)
- Room Descriptions:
- Single: Single occupancy, single bed, private ensuite bathroom
- Classic: Single occupancy, double bed, private ensuite bathroom with walk-in shower
- Superior: Single occupancy, double bed, private ensuite bathroom with tub/shower combination
- Deluxe: Double occupancy, double bed or two singles, private ensuite bathroom with tub and shower (specifically for couples or friends traveling together)
- $700 deposit (partially refundable for 30 days) is required to secure your space on this workshop
- Arrival/departure airport is Rome Fiumicino
- View our terms and cancellation policy here