At Strada Toscana we create weddings with a Tuscany vintage, eco-chic style at a private 17th century villa. Our Signature Wedding Package includes our exclusive wedding planner, villa accommodations, catering & styling services, travel consulting and so much more. Plus we’re happy to customize.
Olive groves. Vineyards. Italian Cypress.
Villa Poggio alle Trese has been in the same family for four centuries. It’s the kind of classic Italian villa that bears a coat of arms, yet it also feels like home. But a wedding venue isn’t just about a structure. Our Italy-based team is right there with you, handling every detail – from planning to logistics to table decorations.
So you can relax and enjoy your day.
Natural. Eco-friendly. Tuscany vintage.
These styles shape our events…through family heirlooms, old-world antiques, seasonal wildflowers, organic menus and handcrafted artisan products. The result is a relaxed, authentic atmosphere that exudes a simple, natural beauty. It’s special. Effortlessly chic. And pure magic.
Simple. Beautiful. Infused with Connections.
We believe that the elements of your wedding celebration should simply and elegantly connect to the things you hold dear, like your love for family & friends, nature and the environment. That’s why meaningful Italian traditions, the natural beauty of Tuscany, and an embrace of the local culture are all a part your special event. And we bet you wouldn’t want it any other way.
The location of Poggio alla Trese is nothing less than ideal. Situated in the countryside near with ancient hill town of Chiusi (Tuscany), and roughly halfway between Rome and Florence, the villa can be reached from the A1 Autostrada in about 15 minutes – super convenient for arrivals and departures – and the villa’s proximity to a seemingly endless number of medieval hill towns and historic sites (in both Tuscany and Umbria) is extraordinary. You can immerse yourself in the spectacular culture, history and beauty of Italy in all directions. It’s 360º of take-your-breath-away.
WHY We’re Special
We look at things differently. More closely, you could say. We make a point of incorporating the distinct beauty of Italy’s artisan, hand-crafted creations into your special day: exquisite flowers from Laura’s organic flower farm, beeswax candles from Massimiliano’s bees, personalized maiolica ceramics from Annalisa, organic yarn clutch-purses from Letizia, heirloom table linens from Barbara’s family, place cards designed by Marinella and delectable Italian wedding cake – baked with love by Francesco and family.
Each element of your special day is infused with a combination of these artisan details along with the natural beauty of this part of Italy, from fields of wildflowers to sweeping vineyards to cypress-lined lanes.
No embellishment necessary.
BEHIND THE SCENES ~ Making Your Event Extraordinary
From flowers to meals to photography, our amazing team of talented Italian artisans and experts turn your special event into something truly extraordinary. These aren’t just people we “hire” to work your event, instead they are a part of our Strada Toscana family, and together we cover every imaginable detail to create a natural, artisan event that is uniquely yours. Because that’s what it’s all about, right? Creating something fabulously unique, made with loving care.
Our Typical Signature Wedding Package Includes…
- 7-night stay Villa Poggio alle Trese (1 week). The 17th century villa is part of a family-owned estate and sleeps up to 21 guests in 10 bedrooms. Space also includes 10 bathrooms, 2 kitchens, several lounge areas, outside terraces with tables & chairs, swimming pool, plus beautiful location options for your wedding ceremony – including a jasmine-covered gazebo.
- Complimentary buffet breakfasts throughout your stay
- Complimentary evening aperitivo hours throughout your stay
- Consultation and planning with Strada Toscana’s exclusive wedding planner, Jessica Bell. Includes:
- Customized pre-event communication & planning schedule… You’re in expert hands
- Coordination with Italy-based event team…Harmony all the way
- Guidance with marriage documentation and requirements… Clear and simple
- Consultation and recommendations… No worries
- Customization of wedding package… The really fun part!
- Rehearsal organization… The excitement is building
- Wedding day coordination and oversight… Your day is here!
- Event facilitation by Pamela Haack ~ Director/Venue Coordinator, Paola Donzelli ~ Venue Coordinator/Hospitality and the Strada Toscana Event Team. Includes:
- Logistical planning… We’ve got this
- Location styling and customization… Fun and beautiful
- Vendor booking and coordination… Smooth as silk
- Ceremony coordination and oversight… Tissues are handy
- Reception management and oversight…Time to celebrate!
- Event team organization… Relax and enjoy your day
- Prosecco apertivo/celebratory toast following ceremony
- Chef prepared reception lunch or dinner: 4 course gourmet meal served with regional DOCG wines… Delectable!
- Indoor or outdoor reception setting ~ based upon preference and weather
- Hand-crafted chestnut wood tables with Italian table linens
- Personalized place cards and menus on hand-made Italian paper
- Tuscany-style wedding cake
- Guests favors of organic honey or estate olive oil
- Chocolate-covered almond “confetti”
- Organic beeswax candles for floral and table decorations
- Wedding rehearsal
- Rehearsal dinner restaurant recommendations with sample menus and pricing
- Budget towards Photographer and/or Videographer for wedding day
- Budget towards organic Floral Arrangements for ceremony, tables and bouquets
- Budget towards Live Music
- Budget towards Graphic Design services to coordinate any printed materials with place cards and menus
- Budget towards Open Bar
- Budget towards Hair and Make-up Stylist