Swipe Left or Click the Arrows Below to View the Slideshow!
Step into Your Higher Self - An Italy Retreat with Chrystal Rose
JOIN ME in Italy!
The Italian countryside is my favorite place in the world and where I feel most like myself. It’s like I can breathe better here. So when I decided to host a retreat for women where we could relax, indulge in self-care, eat incredible food, admire gorgeous views, make soulful connections and step deeper into the best versions of ourselves– Italy was the obvious choice. Prepare to embark on an experience like no other, while you embody your higher self. This is what your soul has been waiting for. It’s going to be magical, and I cannot wait to meet you here!
xo ~ Chrystal Rose
PREPARE TO LEARN …
- A deeper understanding of yourself
- Techniques to reduce stress & anxiety
- A new approach to healing unhelpful & destructive behaviors – from the root
- Healthy ways to indulge in self-care
- How to create a stronger connection to your intuition
- How to deepen self-trust
- A new approach to self-love
- How to put out the kind of energy that attracts what you desire
- Approaches to increasing your wellbeing
- How to understand and deepen your connection with others
- Techniques to free yourself from inner turmoil, self-doubt and feelings of unworthiness
- Ways to reach your goals with ease
- Methods to truly show up for yourself and continue to do so after the trip is over
ABOUT Chrystal Rose
Chrystal is a Self-Love Life Coach, dedicated to helping women heal their hustle, make peace with food & their bodies and step into the highest possible versions of themselves. She does this through her podcast, her 1:1 & group programs and her thriving community. She also spreads her message through being a speaker, author and her multiple business ventures. Her deeply different approach to personal development allows women to truly heal, grow and empower themselves from the inside out.
Day 1 ~ Thursday, April 21: Arrival Villa Poggio alle Trese
- Highlights: Arrival from Rome Airport, welcome by team Strada Toscana, retreat session with Chrystal Rose (dinner)
- Day 1 Focus: Overview, Gratitude Expression & Intention Setting
This is where we set the intention for your time in Italy! What do you want to get out of it? How do you want to feel while you are here and after you go home?
Upon your arrival at Rome Fiumicino Airport, our private drivers will transport you to the Italian countryside and beautiful Villa Poggio alle Trese. After some time to freshen up and recharge, you’ll enjoy a friendly welcome by your hosting team, followed by an overview of this amazing retreat with Chrystal Rose. Afterwards you’ll have some time to explore the villa and grounds, and to get to know your fellow participants, followed by apertivo and a delectable welcome dinner prepared by our own chef Lorenza.
Day 2 ~ Friday, April 22: Puscina Flower Farm (Montepulciano)
- Highlights: Organic flower farm, flower arranging mini-lesson, session with Chrystal, olive grove walk & bruschetta lesson (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Day 2 Focus: Safety & Connection
The foundation of our work together is safety. In order to grow, heal and change you must feel safe to do so. This also allows you to create a deeper connection with your body, which is where the work of personal development is truly done.
This morning, after a delicious breakfast at the villa, you’ll head off with Chrystal to an organic flower farm in the heart of Tuscany’s wine country. Sisters, Mara, Laura and Teresa will give you a personal tour of their incredible farm (where they grow more than 500 varieties of flowers), followed by an easy-going floral arranging lesson. Afterwards you’ll enjoy a picnic lunch under the ancient olive tree, as you soak in the atmosphere of this authentic, family-run farm. In afternoon it’s back to the villa for a session with Chrystal, followed by a walk through the ancient olive grove, an oh-so-fun bruschetta making lesson and a delectable, chef-prepared dinner.
Day 3 – Saturday, April 23: Orvieto
- Highlights: Excursion to Orvieto, session with Chrystal, wine-pairings dinner (breakfast and dinner)
- Day 3 Focus: Healing Discovery & Meet Your Higher Self
This is where we explore old wounds that are presenting themselves today in the form of unhelpful behaviors and coping mechanisms. We also will take some time to meet your higher self, the best possible version of you.
This morning, after another abundant breakfast at the villa, you’re in for a treat as our drivers transport you to the medieval hill town of Orvieto, perched on a dramatic bluff above the picturesque valley. Here you’ll have free time for shopping, wandering and enjoying lunch on your own. The Orvieto Duomo is a must-see with its breathtaking facade, as well as the Renaissance frescoes inside! In the afternoon it’s back to the villa for a session with Chrystal, before gathering together for aperitivo and a fabulous dinner with wine pairings.
Day 4 ~ Sunday, April 24: San Casciano dei Bagni
- Highlights: Excursion to San Casciano dei Bagni, visit to Fonteverde Spa, session with Chrystal, pasta making lesson (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Day 4 Focus: Introduction to Breathwork
Breathwork is an incredible modality for healing. This is where we can remove emotions that are stuck in our bodies, reduce stress & anxiety and have a deeper connection to ourselves.
After a lovely breakfast this morning, you’ll be traveling to San Casciano dei Bagni and the luxurious Fonteverde Spa to enjoy a soak in the sweeping pools of mineral-rich waters. The waters of this area have been used for thousands of years for wellness and cures. You might even book an extra treatment on your own, such as a massage or pedicure. Afterwards, we continue on to our friend, Daniela’s, chic restaurant, nestled beneath the fortressed walls of the town’s castle, to enjoy a special, Tuscan-style lunch. In the afternoon it’s back to the villa for a session with Chrystal, followed by a pasta-making lesson with Lorenza, and then dinner featuring (you guessed it!) your hand-made pasta. Buon appetito!
Day 5 ~ Monday, April 25: at Villa
- Highlights: Session with Chrystal, meditation, Higher Self photo shoot, celebratory aperitivo and dinner (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Day 5: Embodying & Stepping into Your Higher Self
Today we learn to step into and embody the energy of our higher selves. From this place we go directly into our Higher Self photo shoot to capture this beautiful embodiment.
This morning, after another abundant breakfast, you’ll be taking part in a final, in-depth session and meditation with Chrystal, as you learn the full power and potential of stepping into your higher self. After a delicious buffet-style lunch, talented local photographer, Sara Cencetti, will be along for an oh-so-special photo shoot right here at this beautiful 17th century villa! Afterwards, you’ll enjoy a celebratory apertivo and farewell dinner prepared by chef Lorenza.
Day 6 ~ Tuesday, April 26: Departure
Early morning departure for Rome Fiumicino Airport
VENUE Villa Poggio alle Trese
Poggio alle Trese has been a part of a family estate for four centuries – an estate that includes stunning olive groves, sweeping vineyards and a precious little lake tucked into the nearby forest. The villa itself sits upon the very border of Tuscany and Umbria, an area that was prone to invasions by the Duke of Tuscany (back when feudal battles were the norm), and was lovingly restored by the family 12 years ago. The renovation included updates and redos to the kitchens, bedrooms and bathrooms – all done with classy, traditional touches. The result is a stately structure that reflects its history with grace, while it beckons to modern-day guests who love sumptuous sleeping rooms with characteristic touches.
- 5 nights stay at elegant Villa Poggio alle Trese (The entire villa is reserved exclusively for your group!)
- Private transportation to/from Rome Fiumicino Airport on arrival and departure days
- Private transportation service to/from all towns and sites included in the itinerary
- All breakfasts with a multitude of delicious choices, plus teas, juices and made-to-order Italian coffee
- 3 lunches
- 5 delectable dinners featuring regional specialties and accompanied by regional wines
- Entrance to Fonteverde Spa and thermal pools
- Daily accompaniment with a Strada Toscana team host or guide
- 5 Days of sessions with Chrystal Rose
- Gift bag upon arrival from Chrystal filled with goodies from women owned businesses!
- A canvas print of your best shot from the Higher Self photoshoot
Not included: Airfare, ground or water transportation outside of that listed in the trip itinerary, alcoholic drinks, wines or meals ordered “on your own”, gratuities for drivers and villa staff
The Unexpected is Part of the Journey: At Strada Toscana we weave amazing, authentic experiences into every trip, but sometimes unexpected things come up – like an unscheduled closing at a site or restaurant. If that happens, which is rarely does, we improvise to include something equally as wonderful and interesting. The quality of your experience is never at risk, as our team is committed to excellence, along with our vast connections of local Italians.
DATES, DETAILS & PRICES: 6 Days/5 Nights
- Dates: April 21-26, 2022
- Trip Price:
- $3,740 USD per person, Single Occupancy w/Ensuite Bath
- $3,590 USD per person, Single Occupancy w/Shared Bath (max 2 per bathroom of same gender)
- $3,590 USD per person, Double Occupancy w/Ensuite Bath
- $500 deposit is required to reserve your space on this trip
- Please see our Terms and Cancellation Policy.
- Please see our FAQs and Covid-19 Updates.