VILLA Poggio alle Trese
… has been a part of a family estate for four centuries – an estate that includes stunning olive groves, sweeping vineyards and a precious little lake tucked into the nearby forest. The villa itself sits upon the very border of Tuscany and Umbria, an area that was prone to invasions by the Duke of Tuscany (back when feudal battles were the norm), and was lovingly restored by the family 12 years ago. The renovation included updates and redos to the kitchens, bedrooms and bathrooms – all done with classy, traditional touches. The result is a stately structure that reflects its history with grace, while it beckons to modern-day guests who love sumptuous sleeping rooms with characteristic touches.
EXCLUSIVE to You and Your Group
When you book your event, workshop or retreat at Poggio alle Trese, we reserve the entire structure for you and your group. And that’s just the beginning.
Behind the scenes, we take care of all the logistics and planning and organizing, so that you can focus on teaching, training or hosting. Plus we’ll help you create a program or itinerary that suits your particular group. From hands-on activities to irresistible excursions, we’ll help you infuse your program with unforgettable, authentic experiences.
Not only that. You and your guests or students enjoy chef-prepared meals, expertly organized outings and special extras that make your stay nothing short of extraordinary.
- Frothy cappuccino under a rose-covered pergola
- Gentle Tuscan breezes through your open window
- Winding lanes flanked by pointy cypress
- Crusty bread drizzled with new olive oil
- Dusty pathways through vineyards and olive groves
- Your toes, dangling in the pool
- Fields of impossibly red poppies
- Warm breakfast pastries
- Bubbles dancing in your glass of Prosecco
- Sitting on stone steps under a warm sun. Eyes closed.
- Dining with friends, under the stars
WHAT To Do Next
- Contact us through our secure form or email us at email@example.com
VIEW THE Gallery of Photos Below