VILLA IL PIZZO ~ Sorrento, Italy
Villa Il Pizzo – originally a medieval convent – is a family-owned, eighteenth-century villa nestled in an expansive, historic lemon grove overlooking the splendid Gulf of Naples. With its original, hand-painted tile flooring (an artisan tradition, in this part of Italy), sunny interiors and panoramic terraces, the villa – and its gardens – are an virtual oasis along the busy Sorrentine coast. Along with its thousands of lemon trees, the villa boasts rich vegetable gardens, overflowing with tomatoes, eggplants and so much more. With 10 bedrooms and bathrooms, that can comfortably sleep up to 18 guests, numerous living and sitting rooms, and two full kitchens, there is plenty of space to find your own private corner, or gather together with your fellow travelers for a refreshing limoncello.
EXCLUSIVE to You and Your Group
When you book your event, workshop or retreat at Villa Il Pizzo, we reserve the entire structure for you and your group. And that’s just the beginning.
Behind the scenes, we take care of all the logistics and planning and organizing, so that you can focus on teaching, training or hosting. Plus we’ll help you create a program or itinerary that suits your particular group. From hands-on activities to irresistible excursions, we’ll help you infuse your program with unforgettable, authentic experiences. Not only that. You and your guests or students enjoy chef-prepared meals, expertly organized outings and special extras that make your stay nothing short of extraordinary.
- Sipping limoncello under a canopy of lemon trees
- Sweeping views over the Bay of Naples
- Winding pathways down to the sea
- The scent of lemon blossoms wafting through your open window
- Your toes, dangling in the Mediterranean Sea
- Warm breakfast pastries
- Postcard vistas of Mount Vesuvius
- Sun kissed tomatoes
- Crusty bread drizzled with estate olive oil
- Impossibly fresh mozzarella
- Citrus-line lanes
- Sunset aperitivo overlooking the sea
- Dining with friends, under the stars
WHAT To Do Next
- Contact us through our secure form or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
VIEW THE Gallery of Photos Below