TUSCANY … Poggio Martino
is a family estate perched atop a panoramic hill in the heart of Tuscany, looking east towards Cortona and west towards Montepulciano. Originally a countryside farmhouse, with extensive olive groves, sweeping vineyards and rolling wheat fields, the estate was carefully restored 20 years ago, preserving its rural Tuscan style and original architectural features. Antique furnishings decorate the cozy sleeping rooms, framed by massive chestnut beams and dramatic brick archways – each a part of an apartment, complete with a fully furnished kitchen and outdoor sitting areas. The extensive gardens and inviting swimming pool – along with the estate’s panoramic position – create a classic Tuscany atmosphere that is impossible to resist.
EXCLUSIVE to You and Your Group
When you book your event, workshop or retreat at Poggio Martino, we reserve the entire structure for you and your group. And that’s just the beginning.
Behind the scenes, we take care of all the logistics and planning and organizing, so that you can focus on teaching, training or hosting. Plus we’ll help you create a program or itinerary that suits your particular group. From hands-on activities to irresistible excursions, we’ll help you infuse your program with unforgettable, authentic experiences.
Not only that. You and your guests or students enjoy chef-prepared meals, expertly organized outings and special extras that make your stay nothing short of extraordinary.
- Frothy cappuccino under the wisteria-covered pergola
- Gentle Tuscan breezes through your open window
- Winding lanes flanked by pointy cypress
- Crusty bread drizzled with new olive oil
- Dusty pathways through vineyards and olive groves
- Your toes, dangling in the pool
- Fields of impossibly red poppies
- Bubbles dancing in your glass of Prosecco
- Sitting on stone steps under a warm sun. Eyes closed.
- Dining with friends, under the stars
WHAT To Do Next
- Contact us through our secure form or email us at email@example.com
VIEW THE Gallery of Photos Below